Just cuz it wouldn’t be New Year’s Eve without a Top 10 list…
When we launched Qreview back in May, our goal was “to nurture lively dialogue and debate.” We wanted to host a conversation. A good yardstick, we concluded, was the number of people commenting on posts.
Over the past 8 months, we’ve published 48 posts. Here at 10 that had you talking…
- I couldn’t do it. Could you? (November 20) – 44 comments
- Transforming health care, four and a half seconds at a time (May 14) – 21
- Unforgettable courage and commitment: Patient mapping leaves lasting impressions (December 7) – 13
- Learning to improve: a little less planning, a lot more doing (October 25) – 11
- WHY, oh WHY (oh why, oh why, oh why) do we need to measure? (November 14) – 11
- That’s none of your damn business! (July 31) – 10
- Talk therapy (July 15) – 10
- Patient goals all that really matter in health care (May 28) – 9
- Participation in Lean events has renewed my faith in health care (October 29) – 8
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get (July 3) – 7
Thanks for joining the Qreview conversation in 2012. We look forward to talking with you in 2013.
Happy New Year!